HFBoards

***** For discussion on all things hockey, visit HFBoards *****

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Stay Tuned!

I posted this on HfBoards, but I guess not all of you come here directed from there. I just wanted to say that NO, this site is not dead.

I am a University student, and part being a student is of course, exams. Now is that wonderful time of year that I spend the majority of my time studying, hence my lack of articles recently.

However, before I took this unofficial break from writing, I had started 4 articles that you can look for in the week following Christmas. Keep checking back, and things will be back in full swing before you know it.

P.S. If you have any requests for an article, you can PM me on HfBoards(umwoz) or leave a comment below this post.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment